- Designed for horses with a narrow rib cage, forward girth groove or wrinkly elbows
- Based on the Fairfax Performance Girth
- Suitable for use with GP or two-flap jump saddles
- Improves freedom of movement
- Increases neatness when jumping
- Breathable, antibacterial and hypoallergenic
- Prolite branding
The Prolite Long Narrow Gauge Girth is manufactured under license from Fairfax Saddles Ltd's intellectual property rights and based on the innovative Fairfax Performance Girth used at the London Olympics by Team GB. Designed, tested and scientifically proven using pressure mapping and gait analysis this narrow gauge long girth is suitable for horses with a forward girth groove, particularly wrinkly elbows or a narrow ribcage those measuring less than 20cm between the front legs. Suitable for use with GP and two-flap jump saddles.
Uniquely contoured to avoid the sensitive area behind the elbow with strategically placed cushioning that allows the front edge of the girth to "float" and allow the horse's muscles to move underneath it, rather than being blocked by it. The patented combination of the contour and the cushioning creates a "buffer zone" which prevents a "hard" edge and allows the horse greater freedom of movement.
The Prolite Long Narrow Girth is non-elasticated, breathable, antibacterial and hypoallergenic featuring a central buckle for martingale or breastplate attachment.