Gut Balancer Express is a balanced combination of Pre and Pro-Biotics and contains a specially protected live yeast which ensures that high enough numbers of live yeast cells reach the hindgut to beneficially influence hindgut function. The rate at which it is fed also delivers the highest amount of yeast compared to any other product on the market ensuring it is highly and rapidly effective. Gut Balancer also contains a source of mannanoligosaccharide (MOS) and betaglucans, which help stimulate the growth of good bacteria and bind mycotoxins produced by fungal contamination of feed. In two studies, results were seen in just 7 days.
- For horses needing fast end effective gut support
- Balanced combination of Pre and Pro-Biotics
- For use in times of stress, change of diet and worming
- WINNER of the BETA International Innovation Awards
- Results seen in as little as seven days
Level 25ml (21g) scoops per day. (providing 20g live yeast equivalent to 2.1 x 1011 cfu and 1g yeast cell walls MOS and betaglucans).
Maintenance – to support GI health:
- Pony (approximately 250kg) - 1 scoop
- Horse (approximately 500kg) - 1 scoop
- Large Horse (approximately 750kg) - 2 scoops
For horses with existing GI problems (eg loose droppings, poor conditions, weight loss). Scoops per day for 7 days*:
- Pony (approximately 250kg) - 2 scoops
- Horse (approximately 500kg) - 2 scoops
- Large Horse (approximately 750kg) - 3 scoops
*If after 3 days droppings are still loose, then double the dose for a further 3 days. Reduce to maintenance dose after 7 days.