No more bulky and thick thermal salopettes! The Uhip Long Jacket for junior riders is made to keep you warm all the way down to your knees.
Don’t forget that you may need extra room to fit your safety vest underneath.
The long jacket has a twoway zip at the front and a high slit at the back. It has elastic straps enabling you to fasten the coat around your legs making sure it stays in place even when it’s windy.
The sleeves have thumbholes and the Uhip signature extension that you can fold over your hands in order to stay extra warm and cosy. In addition, it comes with safety features such as reflective elements front and back to make sure you’re visible in the dark.
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro.
- High collar with fleece inside for extra comfort and warmth
- Two hand pockets with zips
- Uhip´s downfoldable handwarming cuff solution with thumb and little finger holes
- Back vent with reflective piping and gusset hidden behind a buttoned placket.
- Uhip's elastic leg straps attach around your thighs keep the garment in place
- Reflective print