Charles Owen’s latest innovation in equestrian safety wear.
Kontor is not your average body protector. It is super-flexible whilst blending style and safety flawlessly.
With its body-slimming style lines, you’ll feel fabulous and protected.
The design includes outer blocks and inner panels filled with high-impact-absorbing foams, ensuring maximum safety.
Kontor is also designed for comfort and adaptability. You’ll love the adjustable chest, waist, and shoulder straps, allowing you to find that perfect fit.
The bungy side fastening makes self-adjustments a breeze. It’s located at the back, ensuring absolute freedom of movement while you ride.
- Chest adjustment
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Waist adjustment
- Easy to use bungee adjustments
- Absolute freedom of movement when riding
- Perfect fit
- Certified to EN 13158:2018 & BETA 2018 standard level 3
To fully appreciate Kontor, watch the promo video by clicking below.
How to measure
Please follow these steps referring to the sizing table below.
- Measure over light clothing using a soft tape measure in centimetres (cm)
- Take your chest measurement with the tape measure around the widest part of your chest, under your arms
- Measure the circumference of your waist
- Take your back length measurement, from the C7 vertebrae (base of the neck) to the base of your spine
- Select the corresponding size from the size chart