RE-COVERY MASH is highly palatable, versatile and convenient to use in many different situations and is now available in a 1.5kg handy travel pouch. Designed to be fed as and when needed, the resealable pouch is ideal for travelling, competing and after exertion. The appetising banana mash is formulated on a blend of ‘Super-Fibres’ which also includes a source of electrolytes to support hydration and thirst response, Vitamin E to support immune and muscle function and live yeast to aid optimal hindgut health.
Easily soaked in warm or cold water (approximately 10 mins), the mash can be fed without disruption to any existing feeding regime. Re-Covery Mash has proved to be a valuable feed room ‘must-have’ for supporting recovery post exercise or exertion, disguising medication, as well as for sick or convalescing horses.
Designed to aid the thirst response and encourage water intake, the universally endorsed mash continues to support horses across all sporting disciplines and leisure activities.
Saracen Re-Covery mash should be fed immediately after soaking, the amount of water added will depend upon the individual and the reason for feeding the mash.
- Horses & ponies post-competition performance to support optimum recovery
- Horse & ponies following intensive training sessions
- Horses & ponies that are sick or convalescing
- Horses & ponies that require a high fibre, low starch mash
- Horse & ponies in need of increasing thirst response
Features & Benefits:
- Electrolyte inclusion
- Formulated on “Super-Fibres” to support hindgut health
- Low Starch, low sugar formulation
- Feed alongside any diet – no vitamins or minerals to cause nutritional imbalance
- Live yeast to support gut flora and stabilise the pH of the gut
- Vitamin E to support normal muscle function & recovery
- Easy soak in warm or cold water
- Encapsulated banana flavour to entice the fussiest of feeders
- Quality proteins to support cell, tissue and muscle repair
- The travel pouch is 100% recyclable