The jacket is insulated with a thin layer Sorona See Pro insulation that provides just the warmth you need a chilly spring/summer day or evening. During the cool part of the year, you just ad our 2nd layer with wool inside and you will stay both warm and dry.
The outer layer prevents the water from coming through. On a rainy or chilly day you can fold down the handcuffs to protect the hand or glove from being cool or wet. It's packable and easy to bring with you. Match with Uhip's Regular Sport rain-/and wind skirt, and you have a flexible alternative to our long raincoats.
The Regular Sport collection is for protection against the wind and rain but is also padded lightly to provide warmth during spring, summer and autumn. In temperatures around and below zero you can add your favourite mid-layer underneath. These clothes are lightweight and easy to wear and carry with you. Perfect for any activity in any weather, and in any season!!
- Two-way front zip covered by a storm flap with snap buttons and chin-protection
- Two hand pockets with water resistant zippers
- Detachable hood with laminated brim, attached with snap buttons. Adjustable at front and back.
- High collar for extra protection
- Uhips downfoldable handwarming cuff solution with thumb and little finger holes
- Bottom hem adjustment with cord and stoppers
- Packable in a large back pocket for easy access
- Reflective print at front, chest and shoulder